We are pleased to invite you to a webinar entitled Research Data in the Social Sciences. Presentation of the Social Data Repository. The webinar is jointly organized by the Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Robert Zajonc Institute for Social Studies at the University of Warsaw, and the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling at the University of Warsaw.
The webinar will take place on September 28, 2021 on the ClickMeeting platform.
During the webinar, we will:
– introduce you to contemporary approaches to data produced by academic research,
– discuss the issue of archiving and sharing such data,
– present the Social Data Repository,
– discuss social researchers’ dilemmas related to making research data available,
– consider legal issues related to making research data available in data repositories, in particular in the Social Data Repository.
The webinar is part of the “Disciplinary Open Research Data Repositories” project. The project is run by two units of the University of Warsaw (Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling and Robert Zajonc Institute for Social Studies) in partnership with the Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, Polish Academy of Sciences and Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. The Digital Poland Project Centre (Centrum Projektów Polska Cyfrowa) granted a subsidy of PLN 4 998 889 for the implementation of the project. This amount includes funds from European funds in the amount of PLN 4 230 559,76 and from the state budget in the amount of PLN 768 329,24.