The 4th edition of Pomeranian Open Science Conference was held online on April 14-16, 2021.
The Conference programme included the following topics:
- Organizational and legal aspects of research data dissemination
- Tools and repositories for research data
- Professionalizing data stewardship
- Research data sharing across scientific disciplines
- Projects and initiatives enabling research data sharing
During the Conference, Dr. Wojciech Fenrich (University of Warsaw) presented the project „Disciplinary Repositories for Open Data.” The result of the project is, among others, launching Social Data Repository – the platform through which the data collections of our Archive are currently available.